We are looking for Senior SharePoint Developer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as technical expert for identified internal applications, and shares knowledge as appropriate.
- Supports existing SharePoint products and new products requirements.
- Translates technical requirements into development plans.
- Develops various custom solution using TypeScript, Bootstrap, REST API and CSS3/HTML5.
- Develops and executes quality assurance routines to ensure quality software.
- Supports design, development, testing, deployment, and post-deployment needs.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 5+ years’ experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development, and delivery of web-based applications.
- Experience utilizing RESTful Web Services, React and Fluent UI.
- SharePoint Online; SharePoint 2013 and higher; SQL Server 2014 and higher.
- Working knowledge and experience in integration of all Office 365 applications.
- Comfortable working in Agile development lifecycles.
- Must be motivated and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Ability to understand, simplify and communicate complex functionality to customers, partners and colleagues.
We will share with You
- Environment where everyone is empowered to bring their awesome ideas to life and see the impact they make.
- Top-notch technologies and tools to show your best.
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, etc.)
Salary from 3500 to 4800 Eur (bruto), the final salary will depend on experience, knowledge, and competencies.