Currently we are looking for a team member at Teamgate.
Teamgate is a fast-growing SaaS company. Company develops sales CRM solution which is mainly focused to help small and mid-sized businesses take control of their daily sales actions, as well as boost new sales through intelligent analysis. Teamgate CRM was awarded multiple times for its ease of use, affordability and good looks. Teamgate CRM is a cloud-based solution, which allows company to work in a SaaS model. To find out more about Teamgate, visit www.teamgate.com
Passionate about marketing? SaaS is one of the fastest growing industries in the world, and we’re looking for a Marketing Director candidates to join our expanding team.
Marketing Director will in charge of leading our company’s marketing efforts. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for providing guidance to our marketing department by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for our company's brands.
You will also be working closely with our sales department to develop a pricing strategy that will help us maximize profits and market share.
To be considered for this position, you will need to have proven experience in running a marketing team and marketing campaigns. High competency in project and stakeholder management is a huge advantage.
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Developing the marketing strategy for existing product.
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team, being responsible for consistent lead generation.
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing, communications or public relations.
- 2+ years of experience in a management role.
- BA or Masters degree in Business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field.
- Previous experience in senior marketing roles, and a proven track record of success.
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices.
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics) and Google Ads.
- Demonstrable experience as a department leader, developing customer-oriented, differentiated and achievable solutions.
- Proven marketing planning experience.
- Marketing research and statistical analysis experience.
- Experience in budget development and allocation, financial planning and strategy.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- A team player.
- Has a strong opinion but also open to feedback.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
- Enthusiasm and positive energy. This one is VERY important here.
- Channel specific knowledge in SaaS business.
- Past experience in working with CRM systems.
- Past experience working in an international team.
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM).
- An environment where you are empowered and can see your impact.
- Work/collaborate directly with the founders and professionals from different areas of expertise.
- Salary from 2500 to 4200 Eur gross.
- Great office location in the city center.
- Parking place.
- Huge office kitchen with a lot of tasty coffee.
- Health insurance package.
- Game room with X-Box, music equipment, foosball, punchbags and etc.
- Share option opportunity.