Currently we are looking for a team member at Teamgate.
We are a fast-moving, lean product development team, looking for our newest member to help maintain and develop our CRM application. Your experience with PHP in a LAMP stack backend development has you primed for a new adventure. If you consider yourself a true problem solver, always seeking the creative solution and you're ready to join a company helping their clients make better decisions – let's talk!
How you'll spend your days
- Collaborating with a small team of developers to design, build and support new features and enhance our existing platform including an occasional bug fix.
- Concentrating on full-stack development using PHP/LAMP and MySQL.
- Working with other departments, stakeholders, and customers on software development, improvements, internal tools, and implementation issues.
- Maintaining support of past and future technical solutions, coding, compliance and security standards.
What it takes to be successful on our team
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience – hopefully in a high growth SaaS company.
- Demonstrated full-stack experience using PHP/LAMP and MySQL.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with Unix development environment and command line.
- Understanding of Google or Amazon Web Service and Web Application Security fundamentals.
- An organized professional capable of managing your time, tasks, and priorities without daily guidance.
- Confident humility; you know your stuff but enjoy brainstorming with others for the best outcome.
- Passionate about delivering well-architected software that is easy to maintain.
- Comfortable with self-direction and working under pressure to resolve production issues.
Our team members enjoy
- An environment where you are empowered and can see your impact.
- Work/collaborate directly with the founders and professionals from different areas of expertise.
Salary from 3300 to 5000 Eur (bruto), the final salary will depend on experience, knowledge, and competencies.
Does this job sound like a fit for you?