Currently we are looking for a team member at Teamgate.
Teamgate is a well established SaaS startup (customers from 30+ countries / leads coming from 100+ countries) that offers a cloud-based Sales CRM for small and mid-size businesses. While being a robust and youthful startup, Teamgate has strong backing from Blue Bridge Group, one of the biggest IT companies in Lithuania.
Currently, we are looking for a motivated and results-driven Sales Manager to join our team. As a sales manager, you would be on a frontline, being a first friendly face our future customers see.
We are offering an exciting full-time employee position in an energetic and friendly team. We are looking for a long-term partnership because we believe that good things grow in time! Salary starts at 1980 Eur (pre-tax) + sales bonuses for achieved goals. The final salary will depend on experience, knowledge, and competencies.
If this opportunity sounds interesting, below you’ll find more information about the position.
What you will do:
Even though you’ll be the one who’s responsible for your daily routine, we have this overall estimation of your time:
- Qualify inbound leads who are looking for CRM or sales solution
- Schedule meetings with qualified leads
- Convincingly present our CRM tool in virtual demonstrations and overcome any objections they might have
- Negotiate and close deals
- Be on a lookout for valuable partnerships, affiliate opportunities, etc.
- Analyze our home market and closest competitors on an international market
- Assist with a variety of tasks — because we’re always helping each other!
- You are fluent in English and Lithuanian
- You have at least 2 years experience in B2B sales (preferably in SaaS)
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and you’re always thinking commercially
- You are a gifted speaker, a social person, and everyone around can feel your enthusiasm and good vibes
- You enjoy phone calls and are enthusiastic about trying to understand the needs and wants of potential customers
- You get satisfaction out of helping your leads and closing deals
Would be great if you:
- You have a feeling for all things digital and firmly believe in the future of cloud-based applications and services
- Channel specific knowledge in SaaS business
- Past experience in working with CRM systems
- Have business proficiency in other languages
Benefits you’ll have:
- Teamgate will help you to grow as a professional in an area you’re working at
- Work/collaborate directly with the founders of Teamgate and occasionally our Investors
- Fun and welcoming stress-free office environment including playing Xbox / Foosball / free coffee /
- Team trips and workshops out of the office
- Competitive salary based on experience
Does this job sound like a fit for you?